As we move back into the exciting stage of reopening the Dispensary and Clinic and local infections rise we ask that you help keep our vulnerable patient groups and our at risk Practitioners safe, while also helping us to avoid the need to reclose the business as a tiered site. We thank you for your support as we endeavour to serve our community and follow our association rules and government guidelines.
How are we keeping Peninsula Herbal Dispensary COVIDSafe?
Your safety and the safety of our team is our number one priority. We will continue to keep you safe in the Dispensary with compulsory check-in services, sanitation requirements, compulsory mask wearing, social distancing, air purification, appropriate cleaning and regular Covid rapid testing of our team.
Are your practitioners vaccinated?
All of our team are vaccinated in alignment with current Victorian Government mandates for Healthcare and Retail settings.
Do I need to be vaccinated?
Essentially yes, but this is a challenging question to answer as communication changes daily. At this stage there is no Victorian Government mandate to Private Practice Healthcare settings. However as we also operate a ‘Non Essential’ Retail space we are required to comply with the mandates requiring vaccination check in to enter all Non Essential Retail spaces. If you are unable to meet this requirement and you wish to consult with one of our Practitioners we will continue to offer Telehealth appointments. You must also have a Telehealth appointment if you are experiencing symptoms or have been asked to isolate.
How has having an in-clinic appointment changed at PHD?
Prior to your Appointment:
Before your appointment you will receive an email with a Pre Consultation Checklist, you must complete this the day before your appointment. It is now a requirement that this is completed to confirm your appointment. On receipt of your response your appointment will be confirmed by us.
Arrival at the Clinic:
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment, there is no need to arrive early.
- Please come alone where possible to help us adhere to our allowed density quotient.
- Please wear your mask inside the Dispensary, waiting space and in the consultation room.
- You must check in – Please have your smart phone to scan the QR code using your Service Victoria App, on entry please show our team your green check in tick to assist us to comply with our contact tracing requirements. More information on checking in can be found at https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/checking-in-qr-codes. Alternatively our team can help you check in manually using your printed Immunisation History Statement or COVID19 Digital Certificate with photo ID.
- Please use our hand sanitiser
- You will be shown where you can wait, you may wait outside the clinic in our open air wait space or come in store for a browse.
- Please maintain social distancing of 1.5m from others where possible
- When your Practitioner calls your name, you will have your temperature taken before entering the consultation room. Please note if your temperature is elevated you will be asked to continue the consultation as Telehealth from your vehicle or to reschedule the visit.
Got a question about reopening or our COVIDSafety standards?
Please email andy@