Homeopathic Medicine for the whole family
Homeopathy is a natural medicine that uses highly diluted natural substances, including plants and mineral compounds, to bring the body back into balance. It is based energetics and the principle of 'like cures like'.
Recognised by the World Health Organization (WHO) as an effective form of healthcare, Homeopathy is commonly used worldwide including:
- Homeopathic hospitals in Britain with homoeopathic services are available under the National Health Service (NHS) throughout the UK;
- Germany has a strong history of using homeopathics including a range of HEEL products, like the highly researched Traumeel, which we use in the Dispensary.
- In France, the most popular cold and flu medicine is a homoeopathic formulation.
- In India there are estimated to be 10,000 medical doctors who use homoeopathic medicine to treat their patients, in conjunction with standard medical care and a large number of homeopathic hospitals.
- In Australia Homeopathy is less well known, but using Arnica for injuries is common, and Doctors or Surgeons often recommend it to be used after surgery.