Days in Clinic
Monday, Thursday & Saturday, with after hours appointments available.
Bel is also an Accredited Fitgenes Practitioner which allows her to undertake specific DNA profile and nutrigenomic assessments to provide additional clarity in cases involving complex fertility challenges.
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)
Recent Continuing Education:
- Solving Allergy and Reactivity
- New Insights on Neuroendocrine Health
- Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia and Pain Syndromes
- Brain Changer Strategies
- Persistent Pathogens
- Naturopaths & Herbalists Association of Australia (NHAA)
Initial Appointments $175
Initial Children’s Appointment $125
Return Appointments $105
*effective 1st June 2021