Kimberley is a qualified Naturopath with over 20 years experience working in the holistic health industry and is a member of Australian Traditional Medicine Society. Since completing her Bachelor of Health Science in 2002, Kimberley has immersed herself in the healthcare industry both in private practise and in management of a Naturopathic Dispensary in a large wholefoods store.
Kimberley is passionate about supporting families, helping her patients achieve their goals using herbal medicine and nutrition and most importantly through education. Her aim as a practitioner is to improve the overall health of families, and mothers, empowering them to look after their family, as well as themselves.
Kimberley’s areas of passion include:
- Children’s health concerns including – food intolerance and allergy, eczema, stomach pain, molluscum, poor immunity, sleep issues, stress and anxiety, ASD, ADHD.
- Female hormonal imbalance including perimenopause, menopause, PMS, preconception care, pregnancy support, menstrual irregularity, painful and/or heavy periods.
- Women’s health issues including – stress and anxiety, acute and chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, gut issues and dysbiosis, skin conditions, insomnia/sleep issues.
- Cancer Family Support
Kimberley has a supportive and compassionate approach to her patients, assisting them in reclaiming their health in a way that suits their lifestyle and needs.
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)
- Advanced Diploma Herbal Medicine (Naturopathy)
- Diploma of Health Science (Herbal Medicine)
- Diploma of Health Science (Nutritional Medicine)
Initial Appointments $175
Initial Children’s Appointment $125
Return Appointments $105
Extended Return Appointments $145
*effective 1st June 2021