Since completing my Bachelor of Health Science in 2002, I have immersed myself in the healthcare industry both in private practise and in management of a Naturopathic Dispensary in a large wholefoods store.
Being a Naturopath is an extremely rewarding job. I love helping my patients achieve their goals using herbal medicine and nutrition and most importantly through education. Opening people’s eyes to the options that are available for them to improve their health can be so motivating both for the patient and for myself.
I understand the importance of keeping up to date with the latest research in natural medicine and do so by attending as many conferences and symposiums as possible to learn more effective ways to help my patients.
I feel that I have a supportive and compassionate approach to my patients, assisting them in reclaiming their health in a way that suits their lifestyle and needs.
I enjoy holidays with my husband and 3 children, spending time at the beach and cooking.
Areas of expertise: Paediatric and Family Health, Food Intolerance
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)
- Advanced Diploma Herbal Medicine
- Diploma Nutrition
Recent Continuing Education:
- The Evolution of Detoxification
- Mastering Liquid Herbal Medicine
- Confident and Safe Prescribing Alongside Pharmaceuticals
- An Evening With Simon Mills and Professor Kerry Bone
- Female Hormonal Disorders: Simple Strategies for Great Clinical Outcomes
- Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia and Pain Syndromes
- New Insights on Neuroendocrine Health
- Canary in a Coal Mine: The Child With No Diagnosis
- Cardiovascular Disease: The Critical Gaps in Current Management
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society
Initial Appointments $140
Initial Children’s Appointment $97
Return Appointments $85