Carla Wrenn is a fully qualified Naturopath who has been in practice since 2001 and is a member of Australian Traditional Medicine Society, Institute of Functional Medicine and Society of Integrative Oncology.
Carla studied for five years at the Australian College of Natural Medicine, graduating in 2001 with a Bachelor of Health Science in Naturopathy and Diplomas in Naturopathy, Nutrition, Herbal Medicine and Classical Homoeopathy.
Carla continually studies and has completed postgraduate studies in Integrative Oncology, Autoimmune Diseases and Functional Medicine.
Carla is a passionate integrative medicine practitioner whose professional aim is to provide top quality healthcare, particularly in the area of complex and chronic diseases.
Carla uses a holistic assessment approach to provide each person with an individualised and integrative treatment strategy, using nutritional and herbal medicine, diet and lifestyle advice to achieve significant health improvements and restore optimal health status.
“I am passionate about changing Australia’s Chronic Disease Crisis. With 1 in 5 Australians being affected by not just one but multiple chronic diseases. Chronic diseases are long lasting, have persistent effects, effecting personal circumstances, quality of life and broader social and economic effects. Chronic diseases are the leading cause of illness, disability and death in Australia, accounting for 90% of all deaths in 2011” says Carla.
Carla has educated over 750 Practitioners in her own unique system of Naturopathic Functional Medicine and routinely speaks at educational events for her peers and the public. Carla is a member of two industry advisory boards. Carla is available for collaboration and product development opportunities.
Carla is a mother of two and is a passionate local, she loves exploring the Mornington Peninsula especially walks on Merricks Beach and visiting Mornington and Mt Martha’s cafes. Carla loves travelling to places with palm trees and sunshine. Spending time with friends and family. Carla and her husband Andrew love working together to grow and develop Peninsula Herbal Dispensary since they became the owners in January 2015 – they dream big!
Carla can assist you with:
- Integrative / Adjunctive Cancer Support
- Autoimmune Disease Support
- Special interest in Complex & Chronic Diseases
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)
- Advanced Diploma of Health Science (Naturopathy)
- Diploma of Health Science (Herbal Medicine)
- Diploma of Health Science (Nutritional Medicine)
- Practitioner Diploma of Homoeopathy
- Graduate Applied Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice (Institute of Functional Medicine USA)
Recent Continuing Education:
- Medical Oncology & Natural Medicine
- Integrative Oncology – Concepts & stratergies for clinical practice
- Masterclass Women’s Health
- Masterclass Autoimmunity
- Masterclass Natural Thyroid
- Masterclass Clinical Diagnostics
- Clinical Pearls – An experience based approach to patient care
- The International Oncology Support Summit
- Metagenics Professional Education (ongoing)
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society
- Institute of Functional Medicine
- Society of Integrative Oncology
Initial Appointments $230
Initial Children’s Appointment $150
Return Appointments $115
*effective 1st June 2021