I am a passionate Naturopath and Nutritionist from the Mornington Peninsula, where I grew up sharing my family’s love of nature and herbal medicine.
As a child, I recall gathering herbs such as nettle (Urtica dioica), dandelion (Taraxicum oficinale), red clover (Trifolium pretense) and lemonbalm (Melissa officinalis) and preparing remedies for ourselves and our racehorses.
I have a keen interest in detoxification, healthy ageing and disease prevention. I believe that we can all be the best we can be via supporting of our own healing potential. Natural medicine in many cases, may reduce the need for prescription medications such as antibiotics and antidepressants, and may also support replenishment after their long-term use.
I absolutely love helping clients to achieve optimal health with herbal and nutritional medicine and I’m continually developing my skills and knowledge through research and attending seminars covering areas such as cardiovascular disease management and prevention, detoxification and diabetes management.
I have a background as a Chef, working in various restaurants, including my own, which is where I developed my passion for nutrition and ‘food as medicine’. I enjoy developing therapeutic recipes, and helping my clients and those around me to live a healthier happier lifestyle.
My career has allowed me to travel and gain life experience, which has led me to be where I am today. I love spending time in nature, with my family and friends, riding motorbikes and being around animals.
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional Medicine)
- Australian Natural Therapists Association
- Institute of Functional Medicine
Recent Continuing Education:
- The Real Cause of Obesity: Resetting Neurobiology for Lasting Weight Loss
- Immune Dysregulation- children to adults
- Womens Health and Hormmones- restoring the delicate balance.
- Restore Harmony in Female Hormonal Conditions: PMS, PCOS, Endometriosis, Fibroids and Menopause
- Solving Allergy and Reactivity: A Practical Program to Build Tolerance and Restore Health
- Holistic insights into Menopausal Endocrinology
- Mastering the Microbiome: Translating Cutting-Edge Science into Clinical Practice
- Cellular and Systemic Bioenergetics: Effective Solutions For Clinical Fatigue
- Natural solutions for Mood, Compulsion and Addiction Disorders
- The Complexities of Pregnancy.
- Methylation: Putting New Science into Clinical Context
- Functional Psychiatry: The Biology of Emotion
- Pain, Inflammation and Immune Driven Conditions
- Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Blood Sugar Imbalances: Clinically Tested Strategies for Great Patient Outcomes.
- Cardiovascular Disease: The Critical Gaps in Current Management and the Central Role of the Natural Medicine Practitioner.
- The Evolution of Practitioner Only Detoxification
Initial Appointments $140
Initial Children’s Appointment $97
Return Appointments $85